Saturday, January 9, 2010

Of Mice and Men

I have the beginning of a famous quote by John Steinbeck running through my head right now..."the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry..." or something like that. But it's true! I had plans to blog while I was on vacation and it's not come to pass. It takes entirely too much time to upload pictures, even with a Flickr account.

We'll be back in Seoul on the 14th of January. Then we have 2 weeks before we have to teach camp classes. I'll use that time to update you all on our little odyssey and to go through the many thousands of pictures that Jason is taking.

We did a little math the other day (yes, I know I'm on vacation but it was only some simple division) and we estimated that Jason is taking a picture every three minutes - so I'm sure we'll have a few good ones to share.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's holiday.

No comments: