Friday, May 2, 2008

El Nido, Philippines

A long time ago in a far away land I worked for ACNielsen. Although I loved sitting in my cubicle everyday sometimes I needed a little pick me up. I would surf the net looking for pictures to use as the wallpaper on my computer. I usually picked tropical places or mountain scenes. One picture in particular sticks out in my mind. It was of two men in a fishing boat in beautiful tropical blue water.

While I was planning our trip, I ran across the same picture on a tourism website for El Nido. I'm going to visit the picture I saw years ago on my computer in Minneapolis. The picture I had to use to get through my day sometimes.

Yes! I'm so excited. I'll let you know how it went as soon as we get back.

P.S. I'd have pasted the picture in here but National Geographic is all technically savvy and I can't figure out how to copy the picture or even the link. Bastards!



Here's a different picture of El Nido to enjoy while I'm away. :)




No comments: