Friday, June 27, 2008

Dancing Matt in 2008

While in Buena Vista, Colorado last May, I watched a Good Morning America episode entitled, "Where in the World is Matt?". Matt Lauer (the anchor) was in Cape Town, South Africa. He interviewed a guy named Matt Harding. Harding is a 'regular joe' who was traveling the world...and dancing. He videotaped himself in different areas around the world doing a funny little dance. I'm not sure why, but I've thought of his video quite often in the last year.

I got wind of his 2008 video the other day. While watching it I got choked up for some reason. Yes, I know that those of you who know me well are aware that I could get choked up watching Keanu Reeves read Shakesphere - but this is good. Trust me!

http://www.vimeo.com/1211060

1 comment:

karmaking1111 said...

That is the coolest thing ever. I saw a different version of this a few a years ago, but it was just Matt dancing. Nice to see that he had a bigger cast a crew on this go around. Kat and I lost it when we saw him at the DMZ, and we were a bit misted eyed by the end also.